1. Introduction of EMI :
An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment amount made by a borrower to a lender at a specified date each calendar month. EMI Process is applicable with credit card or without credit card (EMI Loan).EMI Process requirements for bank and finance is same. Read Complete EMI Process before apply at Bank.
Required Document’s To Apply Bank Credit Card or EMI Loan from finance (Without Credit Card)
2. What is Credit Card :
A credit card is a payment card issued to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder's promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts plus the other agreed charges. As long as you pay back the money you borrow within the “grace period” of 30-45 days, you don’t have to pay extra. If you don’t pay it back in that time period, you’ll have to pay interest or Charges - a percentage of the money you owe the bank on top of what you borrowed.
3. Our approved bank for EMI Services (With Credit Card):
Our approved bank for EMI services with credit card are Citizens Bank, Global IME Bank, Sunrise Bank, Siddhartha Bank, Nabil Bank, Century Bank, Mega Bank, Machhapuchchhre Bank, NIC Asia Bank, NMB Bank, Sanima Bank, Kumari Bank, Prime Bank And Nepal Investment Bank.
4. Our approved bank for Without Credit Card EMI Loan Services.
Our approved bank for EMI Loan service (Without Credit Card) is Samriddhi Finance. It has offices in Hetauda, Putalisadak, Pokhara, Chitwan and Butwal. It offers EMI loan 50 thousands to 5 lakh in 0% interest rate and EMI duration is 6 months to 36 months. For more information – visit website https://sfcl.com.np. or Call for Complete documentation.
5. What will be the Monthly installment and how to calculate it :
Monthly EMI is calculated as per the approved finance amount -
For example, if approved amount is Rs 30,000/-
Monthly EMI = Total approved amount / duration (in Month
For 6 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 6 Month = Rs 5000/- per Month
For 12 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 12 Month = Rs 2500/- per Month
For 18 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 18 Month = Rs 1666.66/- per Month
6. EMI Application Process :
You can find the Quotation & bank loan application form in eminepal.com (This is our website for EMI information) or you can request through email as well. We request you to submit it to the bank for Installment process. Once you receive the Delivery Order please call us for Product order and also send us the Scan Copy of Delivery Order Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com. Product will be provided to you within 3 days after submitting the Delivery Order.
If you have credit card of NIC Asia Bank, Citizens Bank, and Sunrise Bank, you can directly swipe your card and start process for EMI with just VAT bill and POS slip submitting at bank or by applying online*
Terms & Conditions
1. All Product like Mobile, Laptop, TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Solar & Invertor, Furniture and Jewelry are Available with BSP or Discounted amount with 2.5 % to 24 % Service charge basis without any interest and Down payment as per customer choice. (0% Interest @ Bank)
2. Down-Payment amount or Service Charge amount need to pay at our store at the time of Product collection. The down-payment amount will be deducted from the MRP price of the Product but the service charge amount won’t be deducted from the total amount.
3. Quotation Mentioned BSP/discounted price is the present price, if the price is changed in the time of product collection then we will go through the changed price.
4. If any stock goes out, Customers will get alternative product not less than finance amount or they have right to cancel the order from bank. We will not guarantee products availability.
5. Customer should be agreed with our terms and condition before submitting the quotation at the bank.
6. Applicant must be Credit Card Holder of our Partner Bank. Debit Card is not acceptable.
* Please read all the Terms & Condition before applying to Bank.
For Complete information regarding EMI process, policies and bank charges please visit our EMI information website eminepal.com .